A swan, yesterday (not involved in security industry, sadly)
Well yes indeed – it’s Monday, and there are a whole swag of stories on I4S just hanging around seductively, waiting for you to devour them with your eyes. Or something.
Because there are so darned many, I’m going to go ahead and kinda list ‘em, highlights-style.
– There’s a Salto access system for a blind care home
– A G4S report says crime against large retailers is perceived as ‘victimless’
– Data Protection Act breaches of up to £500,000 to be ratified
– Paxton and Pelco enter integration partnership
– Mobotix and Dalycom help protect school
– Axis begins 2010 with triple product launch
– Swann accepts senior appointment at Chiron (that’s a man whose surname is Swann – if an actual swan had taken on a senior role at a security firm, you better believe I’d be giving it blanket coverage. And by that I don’t mean covering it with a blanket etc.)
– ASIS Foundation publishes CRISP report on burglary prevention
– Chubb sports advanced CCTV at Wright Robinson College
– Magenta wins green award
– Westminster Group contract to supply UK prisons
Exciting, huh? Yes.